Janet Goldman posed for a photo and here is what I came up with from a lady with a “well of goodness”. Tony Goldman wants it on his desk in NYC. The highest compliment I could ever get is when one wants to live with the image I have made. Janet owns and operates a beautiful jewelry company called Fragments on Prince Street in Manhattan. Next up to get in front of my lens is her daughter Jessica Goldman Srebnick and I cannot wait!
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Five Star Video! on ABOUT
- Metal Works featuring Pop Icons and Nudes on Louis Vuitton – Retna Installation
- Metal Works featuring Pop Icons and Nudes on ANDY WARHOL PORTRAITS
- Art Angels by David Siqueiros on ANDY WARHOL PORTRAITS
- InterContinental Miami's permanent pop artist guest is Andy Warhol! on ANDY WARHOL PORTRAITS
Pop Art Photographer